Effective September 1 2017 or as existing contract terms allow, the contract and spot prices for the products listed below will increase as follows.
– Trinseo (NYSE: TSE), a global materials company and manufacturer of plastics, latex binders and synthetic rubber, and its affiliate companies in Europe announced today price increases for all polystyrene (PS), ABS and SAN grades. Effective September 1, 2017, or as existing contract terms allow, the contract and spot prices for the products listed below will increase as follows:
• STYRON™ general purpose polystyrene grades (GPPS) by 210 Euro per metric ton
• STYRON™ and STYRON A-Tech™ high impact polystyrene grades (HIPS) by 210 Euro per metric ton
• MAGNUM™ ABS resins by 140 Euro per metric ton
• TYRIL™ SAN resins by 160 Euro per metric ton
Trinseo (NYSE:TSE) is a global materials solutions provider and manufacturer of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber. We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to help our customers create products that touch lives every day — products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives — across a wide range of end-markets, including automotive, consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices, lighting, electrical, carpet, paper and board, building and construction, and tires. Trinseo had approximately $3.7 billion in net sales in 2016, with 15 manufacturing sites around the world, and nearly 2,200 employees. For more information visit www.trinseo.com